[View Kickball (Fall) X-Social E-mails]
|2015 ANNSSC COED FALL KICKBALL
|ANNSSC SPORTSMANSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
ANNSSC is a coed organization for adults 21 or over who encourages members not to take winning or losing too seriously, and stresses that the social aspects of the league are really more important than a win or loss. We expect all participants to behave in a sportsmanlike manner, on and off of the field. We strive to ensure that each member "shows that he or she has qualities of fairness, courtesy and grace in winning and in losing".
NOTE: The first priority of the ANNSSC is to ensure that each team completes their full regular season schedule. It should be noted that the number of teams eligible for postseason play is not guaranteed in any sport. Therefore, the postseason schedule and the amount of teams involved may have to be reduced or eliminated based on the number of weeks the regular season had to be extended.
2015 ANNSSC COED FALL KICKBALL INFORMATION
DAYS PLAYED: Wednesdays and Thursdays
START DATE: September 9th and 10th
LOCATION: Collison 1 & Collison 2 and Griscom Fields at Truxton Park (Click Here for Map)
GAME TIMES: 6:15 PM - 10:15 PM
REGULAR SEASON GAMES: 7
Post season games to follow (See post season rules)
HOLIDAYS DURING SEASON: N/A
BASE LEAGUE FEE: $705 (Team of 12 coed players)
ADDITIONAL PLAYERS: For each additional player over 12, a $65 league fee is automatically added to the total team balance. If the current roster falls below 12 coed players, the full league fee amount is still due.
ANNSSC DIVISIONS AVAILABLE
EXTREME SOCIAL: Teams/individuals that have INTERMEDIATE athletic skills and love to socialize
Tastes Great and Less Filling are sub leagues of Extreme Social
Tastes Great: Higher intermediate athletic skills
Less Filling: Lower intermediate athletic skills
SUPER EXTREME SOCIAL: Teams/individuals that have BASIC athletic skills and love to socialize.
SIGN UP INFORMATION
ONLINE SIGN UPS ONLY
SIGN UP DEADLINE: Sunday, August 23rd (MIDNIGHT)
*** To Sign Up your team ONLINE or for More Information - CLICK HERE
*** For Individual Information OR to Sign Up as an Individual ONLINE - CLICK HERE
|WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A COACH CLICK HERE
TEAM ROSTER - ENTERING & DEADLINES CLICK HERE
MANDATORY MEETING FOR COACHES CLICK HERE
2014 FALL KICKBALL ARCHIVES CLICK HERE
*All teams who won a 2nd round post season game
will move up to the next higher division.
|ANNSSC GENERAL CLUB RULES & LEAGUE BASICS - CLICK HERE
ANNSSC LEAGUE GAME RULES - CLICK HERE
|OFFICIAL ANNSSC COED FALL KICKBALL
CLICK ON LOGOS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Official Sponsors: We invite and encourage you to join your fellow ANNSSC members at the official sponsor bars after each game. Miller Lite Beer and our official bar sponsors help to keep the costs of the ANNSSC affordable to everyone. Bars contribute to our sponsorship program because of the large economic impact members have on their business. Competing bars in the area did not contribute to making the ANNSSC affordable to its members. Therefore, out of respect to these businesses; please patronize only those sponsor bars that are supporting you and the ANNSSC.
OFFICIAL ANNSSC BAR SPONSORS
More importantly, the official sponsor bars are where the entire league goes to grab a cold Miller Lite, meet old friends and make new ones. The names of our sponsor bars are provided on the website, at the beginning of this publication, and on your shirts.
Concerns: If there is a concern that needs to be addressed at our bar sponsor(s), please contact the ANNSSC and we will contact the owners directly to resolve the issue.
Outside Sponsorships: The ANNSSC only allows teams to collect funds from businesses that do not conflict with our partners or "official" bar sponsors of the ANNSSC. The ANNSSC will not accept funds from companies that are in direct competition with our official sponsors or partners. Teams that are found to be sponsored by a cocompeting bar/restaurant will have all wins removed for their current season record.
|ANNSSC COED FALL KICKBALL SIGN UPS
COACHES SIGNING UP A TEAM
FALL KICKBALL TEAM SIGN UPS
(RETURNING & NEW TEAMS)
Once the ANNSSC has entered a coach's name online for the current season, the $200 deposit paid is non-refundable. Once tee shirts are ordered, teams are responsible for the total remaining team balance.
Sign Up Your Team ONLINE!
$200 Team Deposit Required ~ open until midnight Sunday, August 23rd
(FYI- the payment link will send you to baltssc.com)
Fall Kickball Walk In Sign Up Dates: Sign Ups ONLINE ONLY
- ANNSSC signups do not follow a first come/first serve format.
- Teams that played in the league last season will get first priority at sign ups and are considered a "returning" team. If a team splits in two, the original coach will have the guaranteed spot and the expansion team will be considered "new."
- Coaches must pay there deposit ($200) by the above sign up date to guarantee a spot in the league.
DELIBERATELY BYPASSING DIVISION ADVANCEMENT POLICY
- A returning coach/team representative may NOT sign up under the false pretenses of starting a new team to avoid team advancement to a higher division.
- If this rule infraction is discovered after sign-ups/before the season has begun, the $200 registration fee will NOT be refunded and ANNSSC will attempt to find a replacement. The team will be removed from the improper division and will NOT be placed in the proper division for the current season.
- If this rule infraction is discovered after the season has started, the coach will be suspended for the season and the team will NOT be eligible for post season play.
I'm a NEW coach that signed up...how do I find out if the ANNSSC was able to find a spot for my team?
On Monday, August 24th, go to the division in which you signed up to play.
After the all of the previous year's coaches have registered, the exact number of NEW team vacancies will be determined. ANNSSC does NOT implement a first come, first serve system when new teams are added to the league.
If the ANNSSC was able to accommodate your team for this season, the coach's name will be posted in the appropriate division. The ANNSSC will have this information on the site by 5pm on the above date.
Once your team is accepted into the league then your $200 registration fee is non-refundable and you may not change the division in which you signed up.
Refunds will be sent to all coaches the ANNSSC was unable to accommodate. The refund process takes approximately 2 weeks to complete.
COACHES or TEAM REPRESENTATIVE ONLY
Coaches Meeting Date: Tuesday, August 25th
Time: 6:30-8 pm
Meeting Location: Union Jack's
- Meetings will start promptly on time, so please arrive 15 minutes early to receive the coaches package, view team tee shirt colors and ask any pre-meeting questions.
- If a team does not provide a team representative (coach/ assistant coach/team player) to attend the coaches meeting, they may be removed from the league and registration fee forfeited.
- The contents of the coach's packet will be reviewed in detail, with questions to be answered between sections.
INDIVIDUALS SIGN UPS
INDIVIDUAL SIGN UP INFORMATION
- Individuals will be placed on either a current or all individual team.
- Individual registration fee of $65, can be paid online now or in person at sign ups.
- Any player who volunteers to coach will have their registration fee reimbursed, just note in online comments/ tell staff.
- DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ON AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED TEAM
How can I request to play with other individuals who are signing up for the league?
- You will sign up first online, then your friends will use the "Group Leader" drop down menu to choose your name. This will ensure that everyone in that group will play on the same team.
How do I sign up as an INDIVIDUAL?
PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE ONLINE NOW
You have until Sunday, August 23rd (MIDNIGHT) to sign up & pay online
- Pay your registration fee through PayPal by clicking on one of the below division links you want to play in. Then enter all of your information and click "SIGN UP". On the next page click "BUY NOW" and pay your registration fee through PayPal. After your payment has been received you will get an email confirmation from the BSSC within 48 hours.
Individuals that have intermediate athletic skills and love to socialize. CLICK HERE
SUPER EXTREME SOCIAL
Individuals that have basic athletic skills and love to socialize. CLICK HERE
What is MedStar SportsHealth and how can it help you as a member of the ANNSSC?
ALL ANNSSC sports are non-contact, as with all physical activities,
people may occasionally sustain an injury. Should this occur, the ANNSSC
has an agreement with MedStar Sports Health to provide prompt medical
care for its members.
Should an injury occur, you will receive a MedStar SportsHealth identification card provided by a ANNSSC Staff member.
MedStar SportsHealth is NOT an insurance company so it will not pay for
any medical claims. Simply present your MSSH ID card to the Emergency
Room registrar (or tell the registration staff person you are a member
of the ANNSSC) and their staff of sports medicine specialists will help to
get you back in the game again!
If you waived medical attention
at the field but later you feel the need to be seen by a professional,
please contact the ANNSSC so they may refer you to the MedStar
SportsHealth, or if you have a question regarding the services provided
to ANNSSC members by MedStar SportsHealth, call Jen Pritchett,
410-772-6516, during regular business hours.
......Hi Mike, Thanks for checking in
- I'm all set! I lucked out - it was just a dislocation so I should be
good in 1-2 weeks vs. 6 - so happy! Your ANNSSC staff was great - couldn't
have asked for better and when we got to Union Memorial, they already
knew I was coming and we only waited a couple of minutes before we were
brought right back. We were in and out (x-rays, re-setting and all) in
under 2 hours. Can't really beat that for an ER visit! Thanks again
for checking in - I should be back on the field in a couple of weeks.
:) Thanks! -Andrea
REAL TIME TEXT SERVICE FOR CANCELLATIONS
Please sign up for the FREE ANNSSC text service, rainedout.com.
You will receive a real time cancellation via text from the ANNSSC. This will reduce the need to check email, website or call the rainout hotline when a game is cancelled because of inclement weather.
"For People who ENJOY sports, but LOVE to Socialize"
BACK TO TOP